When the Africa Hotel Investment Forum (AHIF) takes place in Nairobi in October, it will host the strongest line up of global hotel industry CEOs in its history. Amongst those present will be:
• Christopher J. Nassetta, President & CEO, Hilton and Chairman, WTTC
• Federico J. González, President & CEO, Radisson Hotel Group
• Sébastien Bazin, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, AccorHotels
• Alex Kyriakidis, President & Managing Director, Middle East & Africa, Marriott International
• Olivier Granet, Chief Executive Officer, AccorHotels Middle East and Africa
• Cedric Guilleminot, Chief Executive Officer, Onomo Hotels
• Mossadeck Bally, Chief Executive Officer, Azalaï Hotels Group
• Philippe Baretaud, CEO, Mantis Collection
• Ignace Bauwens, Regional Vice President, Middle East, Eurasia & Africa, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
“Whilst AHIF is known as the top gathering of the hospitality industry in Africa, there has to be more to it than this, as it’s the first time so many CEOs of the world’s biggest brands have appeared in Africa at the same time”, says Matthew Weihs, Managing Director of Bench Events, which organises AHIF.
Continue reading Global hotel industry CEOs see Africa as a strategic priority at Flyhotelroom.com.
Source: Flyhotelroom.com — Read: Original Article