Pret a Manger says 2nd customer died from allergic reaction

A second customer of restaurant chain Pret a Manger died after eating a sandwich containing an allergen that was not noted on the label, the company has confirmed.

Source: FOXNews.com — Read: Original Article

Share this page...
CBDPet CBD Hemp Oil Extract Dietary Supplement

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.