Tennessee woman warns pet owners of dangerous ingredient in chewing gum after dog dies

Tennessee woman warns pet owners of dangerous ingredient in chewing gum after dog dies

A dog in Tennessee died from xylitol poisoning over the weekend, which he likely contracted after eating a piece of chewing gum.

Source: FOXNews.com — Read: Original Article

Share this page...
CBDPet CBD Hemp Oil Extract Dietary Supplement

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.